Artexe – Via Durando 39 – 20158 Milano
Contitolari: Maps Healthcare S.r.l. e Maps S.p.A. – Via Paradigna 38/A, 43122 Parma
Email address of controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email address of DPO: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
The Personal Data collected by www.artexe.mapsgroup.it, directly or through third parties include: email, cookies, use data, first name, last name and company name.
Personal Data can be provided by the user, or in the case of use data, they can be collected automatically while using www.artexe.mapsgroup.it.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested by www.artexe.mapsgroup.it are mandatory. If the User refuses to provide such data, www.artexe.mapsgroup.it may be unable to supply the requested service. In cases where www.artexe.mapsgroup.it indicates that data provision is optional, users may refrain from supplying such data, with no consequences on the availability of the service or on its efficiency.
Should you have any doubt regarding which information is mandatory, please contact the Data Controller.
The User is responsible for any third party Personal Data obtained, published or shared via www.artexe.mapsgroup.it and guarantees to be entitled to communicate or disclose it, thus relieving the Controller from any third party liability.
Data processing procedure and location
The Data Controller implements the safeguards required to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, change or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out by means of IT and/or telematic instruments, using organizational methods and logic strictly connected to the above-mentioned purposes. In addition to the Controller, Data may in some cases be accessed by other subjects involved in the organization of www.artexe.mapsgroup.it (administration, sales, marketing, legal system administration staff) or by external subjects (e.g. third party providers of technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Controller. The updated list of Processors may always be requested to the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data related to the User where one of the following conditions apply:
- the User has given his/her consent to one or more the specific purposes; Note: in some judicial systems, the Data Controller may be entitled to process Personal Data without the consent of the User or another one of the legal bases specified below, unless the User opts out of such process. However, this may not apply if processing of Personal Data is regulated by European laws on Personal Data protection;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the specific legal basis for each processing activity and in particular to specify whether the processing activity is based on the law, set forth in a contract or needed to close a contract.
Data shall be processed at the operating offices of the Controller and at any other place where the parties involved in data processing are located. For further information, please contact the Controller. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. For further information on the location of processing, the User may refer to the section on details about the processing of Personal Data.
The User is entitled to obtain information regarding the legal basis for transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect Data.
The User may check whether the above-described transfers take place by viewing the section of this document relating to details of Personal Data processing or request information from the Data Controller, using the contact details provided at the top.
Data will be processed and retained for the period of time needed for the purposes for which they have been collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes connected with the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of said contract has been completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes linked to a legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is fulfilled. The User may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
- The Personal data collected from the Curriculum Vitae for the purpose of assessing the application will be retained for 2 years. A further period of 2 years will apply solely to the applicant’s personal details and to feedback given after the interview, while data that is no longer necessary will be destroyed/deleted.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer until said consent is revoked. Moreover, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time to comply with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be erased. Therefore, upon expiry of said period, the right to access, erasure, rectification and data portability may no longer be exercised.
Data processing purposes
Users’ data are collected to enable the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Managing contacts and sending messages, interacting with data collection platforms and other third parties, contacting the User, interacting with social networks and external platforms, statistics and spam protection.
For further detailed information on the purpose of processing and on the Personal Data required for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on Personal Data processing
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or any other type of contacts, used to communicate with the User.
These services could also enable the collection of data relating to the date and time the messages were viewed by the User, as well as to the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicking of links included in the messages.
This type of service enables interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of www.artexe.mapsgroup.it
The interactions and information acquired by www.artexe.mapsgroup.it will in any case be subject to the user’s privacy settings for each social network.
If a social network interaction service has been installed, traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed may be collected even if Users are not using the service.
Twitter Tweet button and social widgets (Twitter, Inc.)
The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are interaction services with the Twitter social network, supplied by Twitter, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Facebook Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The Facebook Like button and social widgets are interaction services with the Facebook social network, supplied by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Linkedin button and social widgets (LinkedIn Corporation)
The Linkedin button and social widgets are interaction services with the Linkedin social network, supplied by Linkedin Corporation.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The services in this section make it possible for the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and to keep track of the User’s behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics, is a service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data it collects to track and analyze the use of www.artexe.mapsgroup.it, draft reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and customize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users may exercise a number of rights relating to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
Specifically, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke his or her consent to processing of Personal Data expressed previously.
- object to processing of his or her Personal Data. The User may object to processing of Personal Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- access Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on given aspects of processing and to receive a copy of processed Data.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of his or her Personal Data and request updating or rectification.
- obtain restriction of processing. Under specific conditions, the User may request restriction of processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process Data for any purpose other than its retention.
- obtain erasure ore removal of Personal Data. Under specific conditions, the User may request erasure of his or her data by the Data Controller.
- receive one’s Data or have them transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have them transmitted to another controller without hindrance. This measure is applicable when Data are processed by means of automated instruments and processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is party to or on contractual measures associated to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority or engage in legal proceedings.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to processing for reasons connected with their specific situation.
Users are informed that where their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to processing without providing any reason. To find out whether the Data Controller is processing data with direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise one’s rights
To exercise their rights, Users may send a request to the Data Controller’s contacts provided in this document. Requests are lodged free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, and always within one month.
Further information on processing
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of www.artexe.mapsgroup.it or associated services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Controller may be required to disclose Personal Data upon the order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, www.artexe.mapsgroup.it and any third party services used by it may contain system logs, i.e. files recording interactions and that may contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Additional information relating to data processing may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details provided.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests.
www.artexe.mapsgroup.it does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether the third party services used support them, Users are advised to read their respective privacy policies.
If the changes relate to processing activities that require consent, the Data Controller will request the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal Data is any information that makes it possible to directly or indirectly identify a physical person, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number.
Information collected automatically through www.artexe.mapsgroup.it (including by third party applications integrated into www.artexe.mapsgroup.it), such as: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User to connect with www.artexe.mapsgroup.it , URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, request time, method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, numerical code indicating the server’s response status (successful, error, etc.) country of origin, browser characteristics and operating system used by the visitor, the various time elements of the visit (e.g. time spent on each page) and details relating to the path followed inside the Application, with special reference to page browsing sequence, to parameters relating to the user’s operating system and information environment.
The individual using www.artexe.mapsgroup.it who, unless where otherwise specified, coincides with the data subject.
The physical person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other organization which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, including security measures relating to the operation and use of www.artexe.mapsgroup.it . Except as otherwise provided, the Data Controller is the owner of www.artexe.mapsgroup.it.
The hardware or software tool used to collect and process the Users’ Personal Data.
The Service provided by www.artexe.mapsgroup.it as defined in the relevant terms (if any) of this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Except as otherwise specified, every reference to the European Union made herein is meant as extended to all the current member states of the European Union and of the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored on the User’s device.